おいしい!
Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Niu Year everybody!!! I guess all of you are having a blast right now and stuffing your faces with pineapple tarts ya? I'm with you guys and I'm quite sad being left all alone on the other side of the globe. Sob sob. I know, can't cry during New Year. I'm kind of happy though seeing that my cousin posted some pics of the extended family celebrating CNY eve together. Even though physically I'm not there, I miss you guys and my heart is left there and basking in the festivities as much as you guys are. Ok, this is so emo... I should quit emo-ing.

Had the nicest birthday celebration that I could ever asked for! Kiba planned a surprise party for me on Saturday night and to think that I suspected nothing. Some background info : usually I could read Kiba like a book and he could never really spring a surprise on me, except this time! A million kisses for my sweetie who went through all this trouble organising it and many thanks for those who drove down to Normandy. You guys really warm my heart. Bisous bisous!

Apparently it went like this. Siti came over on Thursday and got told of the plan that night while I was in the shower. She was a neat distraction alright. The weekend proceeded as per normal as we return to Normandy every weekend. Kiba wanted to go to the chinese restaurant in Normandy and told me that he had a craving for chinese food for the past 2 weeks. I even chided him for wanting to bring Siti to eat chinese food in France instead of authentic french cuisine.

I was told that it would just be the 4 of us who were going for the dinner. Me, Siti, Kiba and Greg. Colette was sick unfortunately and thus she could not join us for the meal. Upon reaching the restaurant, we were told that it was full house that night and there were no more available tables. Oh my god. This can't really happen on my brithday, can it? At this juncture, I spotted Greg from the corner of my eye, already seated at the table and I heaved a huge sigh of relief! Phew! We had a table after all.

I must have been a bit blur cuz it took me a moment to register that there were other people at the table as well. Hm.. the faces look rather familiar... Oh. My. God. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! These are actually my friends! "What are you guys doing here?!" I had asked, completely astounded! Hahahaha, I really appreciate the fact that they took time off to drive down from Paris to celebrate for me! You guys are such a sweet lot. And u too, kiba kun! =)

I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful hubby and wonderful friends like that. Really really touched. Thank you for making my 26th bdae such a joyous one. The nine of us played Balderdash till the wee hours of the morning, 3am+ and it was quite hilarious indeed.

Thank you one and all! Hontoni arigatou gozaimashita!

Labels: ,



2:33 pm うまい!Y


Welcome!
MAY 2009 BRING U ALL THE HAPPINESS U SEEK!

WHO
MIAOKIBA
WE R GONNA EAT LOTS OF SUSHI!

Loves
Japanese food <3

Hates
THE ALARM CLOCK IN THE MORNING

Wishes
World Domination!

Murmurs


Links
AH SHENG
Mr Brown

A TRIP BACK IN TIME
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
January 2008
March 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
July 2009

PREVIOUS POST